Fully Managed Dedicated and Cloud Solutions For Your Business | TurnKey Internet
What is Management?
Management backs your related service with extra support services such as 24/7 monitoring, off-site backups, security and firewall management, software updates and software technical support beyond just rebooting the server if you have a problem.
Many competitors abuse the term Managed, when in reality they provide minimal to no support when you run into trouble. TurnKey Internet was founded on managed services and we take it very seriously - when we say our servers are fully managed we mean it, and put it in writing.
TurnKey Internet provides extraordinary managed support at an affordable price with technology and infrastructure that you can trust.
All Services Include:
- • Hardware Support
- • Network Support
- • FREE OS Reloads
Self Managed, Plus:
- • Server Hardening
- • Ping/Uptime Monitoring
- • Firewall Setup
- • Server Tuning
- • 2 Monthly Sysadmin Hours
Silver Managed, Plus:
- • Complete SNMP Monitoring
- • 50 GB R1Soft Backups
- • 3rd Party Software Support*
- • 3 Total Sysadmin Hours
(Monthly Sysadmin Hours)
Gold Managed, Plus:
- • Premium Tier Services
- • Full Baremetal Backups
- • 100 GB Total R1Soft Backups
- • Advanced DDoS Filtering
- • 5 Total Sysadmin Hours
(Monthly Sysadmin Hours)
- • Web Content Monitoring
- • Priority Support/Escalation
- • Windows OS Licensing
(Windows Server OS)
- • Control Panel Licensing
|| Buy $29.99/mo
|| Buy $49.99/mo
||Only Available On Our Managed Offers
Business Continuity Insurance
Business continuance insurance is included on the All Inclusive service plan and is available for only $5/month fee on other service plans - provides added protection and peace of mind to our customers who want financial security against sudden bandwidth overage bills and other potential dangers that all servers face on the Internet today.
Distributed Denial of Service Attacks (DDoS), former employees and hackers can cause costly hours of maintenance to restore from backup, reload the operating system or defend against network attacks.
TurnKey Internet's business continuity insurance alleviates any costs related to data restores, O/S reloads, administrative assistance or excessive bandwidth usage as a result of such an attack.
Upon purchaase of your new managed server TurnKey will harden in via the following:
- Firewall Setup
- TurnKey will install and configure the integrated Firewall
system to protect your server from unauthorized connections, as well as hacker and denial of service
- Operating System Upgrade
- TurnKey will apply all patches,
service packs, and upgrade your Linux Kernel or Microsoft Windows Server
operating system to the latest stable release, closing security
- System Hardening
- TurnKey will harden your server
including securing of /tmp, usage of secure PHP methods and user-jailed/restricted pathing and base-line PCI recommended settings.
- Application Upgrades
- TurnKey will upgrade all pre-installed
software such as the Apache web server, mail server, and PHP/PERL system.
We upgrade all your pre-installed software to the latest stable version
released by your OS/software vendor.
- Security Audit
- TurnKey will ensure your server is safe and secure as
well as assess its possible vulnerabilities by installing Maldet and ClamScan to
check for trojans, rootkits, and other security problems.
- Remote Access Enhancements
- TurnKey will modify your remote
access footprint (SSH or Remote Desktop) and limit logins for your
- Turn Off Insecure Services
- TurnKey will deactivate all unused
and insecure applications and services. In addition to removing unneeded
security holes, this process will further boost speed and responsiveness of
your server by saving memory and CPU resources.
Premium Tier Services
We offer a wide range of Premium services for Enterprise level customers. Just a few of the premium services we offer:
- Database Replication and Mirroring
- Database mirroring can be used in conjunction with replication to improve availability for your databases.
- Server Replication, Clustering and Mirroring
- Clusters are usually deployed to improve performance and availability over that of a single computer, while typically being
much more cost-effective than single computers of comparable speed or availability
- Server Load Balancing and Fail Over
- Load balancing is a computer networking method to distribute workload across multiple computers or a computer cluster, network links,
central processing units, disk drives, or other resources, to achieve optimal resource utilization, maximize throughput, minimize response
time, and avoid overload.
- On-Demand Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- From general baseline recommendations to regulatory PCI-Compliance hardening TurnKey can work with you or your third-party firms to
provide 100% secure solutions.
- 100% Custom Configurations and Solutions
- TurnKey recognizes that not every business model and their needs fits into a pre-defined package. We can provide custom-tailored solutions
to fit any of your business needs.
*Customers may need to interface with software vendors for issues with closed-source, heavily modified or custom software. "Best-effort" provided in these cases.
Liability prevents TurnKey Internet from modifing any customer's database data and/or related service daemons regardless of managment service tier.
Premium Tier Services applies to servers and services on TurnKey Internet's network and cannot be applied to services external to our datacenter.