DROWN Attacks – Web Encryption No Longer Safe...
DROWN security bug opens up SSL encryption to prying eyes for many web sites.
TurnKey Internet, Inc Launches ‘TurnKey’...
‘TurnKey’ All-Inclusive Managed Cloud Server offerings that extend the capabilities of traditional cloud servers backed with all-inclusive IT managed
Cloud Backup Business Continuity : Prevention That...
Billy Mays said "Prevention Doesn't Sell" - but if he were with us today, even he might consider the next generation features on today's cloud backup
Did Your Web Site survive Mobilegeddon? Is your...
Was your web site ready for mobile-friendly search engine rankings? Did you pass over “Mobilegeddon” without realizing it for your web site? Maybe now
Will Your Local Grocery Store Be Selling Cloud...
With failures in the cloud service space by HP, AT&T, Verizon, and Centurylink, who's next to rush into the cloud service space gold rush?
A Managed server is dedicated server or virtual private server backed with extra technical support services such as round the clock monitoring, off-site backups, security and firewall management, software updates, and software technical support beyond just rebooting the server if you have a problem.
Many competitors out there today abuse the term Managed, when in reality they only provide minimal or no support when you run into trouble. TurnKey Internet was founded on managed services and we take it very seriously - when we say our servers are fully managed we mean it, and put it in writing.
TurnKey Internet provides extraordinary managed support at an affordable price with technology and infrastructure that you can trust.
|Monthly SysAdmin Hours [Order]||2 Hours||3 Hours||5 Hours|
|Server Hardening [Order]|
|FREE Operating System Reloads||Included On
|Third-Party Software Assistance|
|FREE R1Soft CDP Backups||50GB||100GB|
|Premium Tier Services|
|Premium Tier Services|
Business Continuity Insurance
Upon purchaase of your new managed server TurnKey will harden in via the following:
- Firewall Setup - TurnKey will install and configure the integrated Firewall system to protect your server from unauthorized connections, as well as hacker and denial of service attacks.
- Operating System Upgrade - TurnKey will apply all patches, service packs, and upgrade your Linux Kernel or Microsoft Windows Server operating system to the latest stable release, closing security vulnerabilities.
- System Hardening - TurnKey will harden your server including securing of /tmp, usage of secure PHP methods and user-jailed/restricted pathing and base-line PCI recommended settings.
- Application Upgrades - TurnKey will upgrade all pre-installed software such as the Apache web server, mail server, and PHP/PERL system. We upgrade all your pre-installed software to the latest stable version released by your OS/software vendor.
- Security Audit - TurnKey will ensure your server is safe and secure as well as assess its possible vulnerabilities by installing Maldet and ClamScan to check for trojans, rootkits, and other security problems.
- Remote Access Enhancements - TurnKey will modify your remote access footprint (SSH or Remote Desktop) and limit logins for your security.
- Turn Off Insecure Services - TurnKey will deactivate all unused and insecure applications and services. In addition to removing unneeded security holes, this process will further boost speed and responsiveness of your server by saving memory and CPU resources.
Premium Tier Services
We offer a wide range of Premium services for Enterprise level customers. Just a few of the premium services we offer:
- Database Replication and Mirroring
- Database mirroring can be used in conjunction with replication to improve availability for your databases.
- Server Replication, Clustering and Mirroring
- Clusters are usually deployed to improve performance and availability over that of a single computer, while typically being much more cost-effective than single computers of comparable speed or availability
- Server Load Balancing and Fail Over
- Load balancing is a computer networking method to distribute workload across multiple computers or a computer cluster, network links, central processing units, disk drives, or other resources, to achieve optimal resource utilization, maximize throughput, minimize response time, and avoid overload.
- On-Demand Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- From general baseline recommendations to regulatory PCI-Compliance hardening TurnKey can work with you or your third-party firms to provide 100% secure solutions.
- 100% Custom Configurations and Solutions
- TurnKey recognizes that not every business model and their needs fits into a pre-defined package. We can provide custom-tailored solutions to fit any of your business needs.