Own, Control, Maintain: CEO Adam Wills Interview...
Recently, our company’s CEO Adam Wills sat down for an interview with HostingAdvice.com to discuss the strategy behind TurnKey’s sustainable,
TurnKey Internet Expands Loyalty Reward Programs...
LATHAM, NEW YORK (November 13, 2018) – Leading Data Center and Cloud Hosting Solutions provider TurnKey Internet, Inc. announced today the expansion of the
cPanel Security 101...
cPanel provides convenient server access and a user-friendly interface for managing your website. However, like any online environment, it has several
8 Tips to Get Your Website Ready for the Holidays...
As the holiday season draws near, it’s time to start thinking about updating your website to capitalize on the increased traffic that often accompanies
What is the Difference Between SOC 1 and SOC 2...
SOC 1 Report The System and Organization Controls or SOC 1 report, is an audit that evaluates a service organization’s internal controls and procedures
Management backs your related service with extra support services such as 24/7 monitoring, off-site backups, security and firewall management, software updates and software technical support beyond just rebooting the server if you have a problem.
Many competitors abuse the term Managed, when in reality they provide minimal to no support when you run into trouble. TurnKey Internet was founded on managed services and we take it very seriously - when we say our servers are fully managed we mean it, and put it in writing.
TurnKey Internet provides extraordinary managed support at an affordable price with technology and infrastructure that you can trust.
|Self Managed||Silver Managed||Gold Managed||All Inclusive|
|FREE||Buy $29.99/mo||Buy $49.99/mo||Only Available On
Our Managed Offers
Managed Cloud ServersThe flexibility of the cloud, along with monitoring, OS/app infrastructure layer support, and technical guidance.
Managed SecurityChoose from individual services or comprehensive compliance solutions to meet your business's security needs.
Managed VirtualizationGet the benefits of the cloud — like flexible compute, easy scaling, and availability — combined with the reliability, easy management, and advanced features of enterprise-class VMware® virtualization technology.
Managed BackupAvoid disaster with full server backups included with your management plan. Our staff will monitor the success of your backups and notify you of any failures or quota issues with recommended solutions.
Managed cPanel HostingLet our experts and enterprise-level hosting solutions provide the foundation for your cPanel web hosting system.
Professional ServicesFully leverage our expertise by using these consultative services to help you get the absolute most out of your hosted environment.
Business Continuity Insurance
Business continuance insurance is included on the All Inclusive service plan and is available for only $5/month fee on other service plans - provides added protection and peace of mind to our customers who want financial security against sudden bandwidth overage bills and other potential dangers that all servers face on the Internet today.
Distributed Denial of Service Attacks (DDoS), former employees and hackers can cause costly hours of maintenance to restore from backup, reload the operating system or defend against network attacks.
TurnKey Internet's business continuity insurance alleviates any costs related to data restores, O/S reloads, administrative assistance or excessive bandwidth usage as a result of such an attack.
Upon purchaase of your new managed server TurnKey will harden in via the following:
- Firewall Setup
- TurnKey will install and configure the integrated Firewall system to protect your server from unauthorized connections, as well as hacker and denial of service attacks.
- Operating System Upgrade
- TurnKey will apply all patches, service packs, and upgrade your Linux Kernel or Microsoft Windows Server operating system to the latest stable release, closing security vulnerabilities.
- System Hardening
- TurnKey will harden your server including securing of /tmp, usage of secure PHP methods and user-jailed/restricted pathing and base-line PCI recommended settings.
- Application Upgrades
- TurnKey will upgrade all pre-installed software such as the Apache web server, mail server, and PHP/PERL system. We upgrade all your pre-installed software to the latest stable version released by your OS/software vendor.
- Security Audit
- TurnKey will ensure your server is safe and secure as well as assess its possible vulnerabilities by installing Maldet and ClamScan to check for trojans, rootkits, and other security problems.
- Remote Access Enhancements
- TurnKey will modify your remote access footprint (SSH or Remote Desktop) and limit logins for your security.
- Turn Off Insecure Services
- TurnKey will deactivate all unused and insecure applications and services. In addition to removing unneeded security holes, this process will further boost speed and responsiveness of your server by saving memory and CPU resources.
Premium Tier Services
We offer a wide range of Premium services for Enterprise level customers. Just a few of the premium services we offer:
- Database Replication and Mirroring
- Database mirroring can be used in conjunction with replication to improve availability for your databases
- Server Replication, Clustering and Mirroring
- Clusters are usually deployed to improve performance and availability over that of a single computer, while typically being much more cost-effective than single computers of comparable speed or availability
- Server Load Balancing and Fail Over
- Load balancing is a computer networking method to distribute workload across multiple computers or a computer cluster, network links, central processing units, disk drives, or other resources, to achieve optimal resource utilization, maximize throughput, minimize response time, and avoid overload.
- On-Demand Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- From general baseline recommendations to regulatory PCI-Compliance hardening TurnKey can work with you or your third-party firms to provide 100% secure solutions.
- 100% Custom Configurations and Solutions
- TurnKey recognizes that not every business model and their needs fits into a pre-defined package. We can provide custom-tailored solutions to fit any of your business needs.
Liability prevents TurnKey Internet from modifing any customer's database data and/or related service daemons regardless of managment service tier.
Premium Tier Services applies to servers and services on TurnKey Internet's network and cannot be applied to services external to our datacenter.